Monday, December 6, 2010

001

Today, we went to the Botanical Garden here in Chicago and since it recently snowed, the outside paths were all screaming winter wonderland, it was gorgeous. I have no balance or coordination on a dry day, so it was no surprise to me when I almost busted my ass a good three times. Also, there is a shit ton of ice outside my apartment because apparently the people who run my building think they're exempt from shoveling and/or salting the sidewalks. HA, I don't think so-and I called to tell them that, too. Anyway, all of that might be contributing factors to tonight's quote:

(after snoring really freaking loudly, to which I asked, "Did you just snore so loud you woke yourself up?" this was the reply I received)

"I almost slipped on the ice... There's ice on the steps."

No comments:

Post a Comment